Friday 15 June 2007

The world of Warhammer as endless possibilties,whether you play the war games or you just like to collect and paint the amazing varieties of models ranging from elven archers to chaos predators tanks. You choose whether you want the world of elves and orcs, goblins and dwarves or if that doesn't take your fancy you can choose the wide variety of space marine chapters who fight a range of enemies such as Tau, Necron, Eldar and of course the nemesis, Chaos!!!!
I myself collect Warhammer 40k Chaos, because I like the amazing ways that the original Space Marine models and Vehicles have been twisted by the forces of Chaos. The detail in the models is amazing and it takes you hours and hours of practice to learn the skills needed to paint them. I have been interested in Warhammer for about 20 years now and new ideas are being added all of the time.
I will use this Blog to communicate with any Warhammer fans who are eager to share their experiences, whether it is playing the games or collecting the models. I will look forward to hearing from you..

No comments: